While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the results, if you believe that certain results are not as they should be, please send an email to email@example.com
A Simple Search
The Simple Search is best used to search for a specific wine label. The more information you add to the search field, the better the results that will be returned.
To user the Simple Search follow these steps:
- Type the name of the Wine Label you are searching for.
- You can use full words (e.g. Boland) or part of a word (e.g. Bol)
- The more values you insert the better your results (eg. Boland Bon Vino)
- Select the order in which you would like the results returned
- Veritas Award - This will return all results in order of Veritas Award from Double Gold to Bronze
- Veritas Award Year - This will return all results on order of Veritas Award Year from the the most recent year back
- Wine Label - This will return results alphabetically, but ordered as stipulated below
- Click on the Submit button to view your results
- Results will always be returned in the following order:
- Highest award to lowest award
- Most recent Award Year
- Your search criteria
B Advanced Search
The advanced search is intended to produce refined results based on selected criteria. This is best for looking for specific information regarding results.
Some examples of search results you can look for are:
- A list of all White Wine Wines categorised Wines that achieved Double Gold status in 1995
- A list of Gold award winners between 1994 - 1998
- A list of 2003 Fortified Wines that achieved Gold status
- and much more...
To use the Advanced Search follow these steps:
- In 1 select the Award year/years that you would like to search by selecting them from the list. Select "ALL" if you wish to search all years
- In 2 select the type of Award/s from the list or leave on "ALL" if you wish to search in all awards
- In 3 select the Categories you wish to search in. Once you've made a selection of Categories the Sub-categories in 4 will change to only reflect the relevant information for your selection in 3
- In 4 select the relevant Sub-categories you wish to search within. Leave "ALL" selected to search through all Sub-categories
- In 5 select whether you want your results to only display Wines marked as Wooded, No Wood or N/A.
- In 6 select the order you want your results returned to you.